Join the Group HIIT community and take your fitness to the next level. Group HIIT programs are design with groups in mind. The most equipment you will need is a pair of dumbbells and a yoga mat. Invite a friend and follow a program together.
Increase Your Chances of Success
A Stanford University study showed that receiving a check-in phone call every two weeks from someone that asked about their progress increased the amount of exercise participants did by 78% on average. We've found that working out with coworkers and friends is more enjoyable and increases the overall success of individuals sticking to the schedule.
How to Get Started
- Find a group of friends, coworkers or family members that will commit to finishing a program with you.
- Choose a program to follow.
- Each person or household will subscribe to a plan and have their own unique login.
- Choose a group leader. This person will remind the group about workouts and keep everyone accountable for their commitment. You can start a Facebook group, group text, or email list to remind your group.
- Decide how many workouts you will do together each week. There are 4 workouts per week. We recommend doing at least 2 together. This means getting together or starting at the same time from your own house.
- Start your workouts!
Workout from home and check in with your group to make sure everyone stays on track.
Ready to start your workouts?